China Pharma Holding Inc. Stock Downgraded (CPHI)
- CPHI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- CPHI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.03 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.40, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 40.40% is the gross profit margin for CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of CPHI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CPHI's net profit margin of 28.20% compares favorably to the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- CPHI's stock share price has done very poorly compared to where it was a year ago: Despite any rallies, the net result is that it is down by 37.90%, which is also worse that the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Investors have so far failed to pay much attention to the earnings improvements the company has managed to achieve over the last quarter. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its industry. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.