1. Life Technologies (LIFE)
Company Profile: Life Technologies is a global biotechnology-tools company, which delivers a range of products and services that enable researchers to accelerate scientific exploration.Paulson's Investment: The hedge fund grabbed 7.5 million shares of Life Technologies during the second quarter, a position worth $391 million as of June 30. Share Price Performance: Life Technologies looks to be another losing position for Paulson & Co. if the hedge fund still maintains ownership of the stock. Shares of Life Technologies are down 30% this year and 25% since June 30. -- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV