- Mace completed its Rights Offering on August 1, 2011, raising net proceeds of approximately $4.3 million from the sale of 22,372,616 shares of the Company’s common stock to its existing stockholders.
- Mace concluded the sale of 20 million shares of the Company’s common stock on August 2, 2011 to Merlin Partners, LP (“Merlin”) and two other investors under the previously disclosed Securities Purchase Agreement with Merlin, raising additional net proceeds of $3.75 million.
- Mace announced the appointment of Richard A. Barone as the Company’s Chairman of the Board and the election of two new directors, Denis J. Amato and Larry Pollock, who replaced outgoing directors John C. Mallon and Gerald T. LaFlamme. Dennis R. Raefield and Michael E. Smith were also re-elected to the Board of Directors, along with Mr. Barone.
- Mace resolved the environmental charges regarding EPA violations brought against its Vermont subsidiary under the previously disclosed plea agreement which was accepted by the court on May 26, 2011.
- Mace entered into an initiative with B&H Photo and Electronics Corp., which provides New York City residents and business owners with discounts on Mace security camera surveillance systems. The purpose of this initiative is to raise awareness about the positive impact of security surveillance on personal safety and to increase awareness of the Mace brand.
Mace Reports Financial Results For The Second Quarter And Six Months Ended June 30, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.