Salesforce.com (CRM) is the third-largest holding at 2.7% of the portfolio, and is up 1.6% this year and 38% over the past 12 months. The company is a provider of hosted customer relationship management software services.
Other top holdings include AutoZone (AZO), a car parts and accessories store chain, the computer industry giant International Business Machines (IBM), the offshore IT-services firm Cognizant Technology (CTSH) and cosmetics company Estee Lauder (EL). Their weightings remain relatively unchanged from the first quarter.
The fund closed out two positions in the second quarter, selling its $40 million stake in computer-chip maker Broadcom (BRCM) and a $13 million position in an iShares Barclays bond fund.
Hedge funds that manage more than $100 million are required to disclose their equity holdings, options and convertible debt on a Form 13F filed to the Securities and Exchange Commission within 45 days of the end of a quarter. Funds aren't required to report short positions betting on declines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV