- RAX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 26.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- RACKSPACE HOSTING INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, RACKSPACE HOSTING INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.34 versus $0.24 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.52 versus $0.34).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 56.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $11.20 million to $17.56 million.
- The gross profit margin for RACKSPACE HOSTING INC is currently very high, coming in at 70.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, RAX's net profit margin of 7.10% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 52.98% to $79.49 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, RACKSPACE HOSTING INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 60.81%.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts