To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
Caterpillar (CAT): "This has been a difficult stock to own but I think Caterpillar is dirt cheap. I refuse to throw in the towel and continue to own it."
Public Storage (PSA): "I like the real estate investment trust and that's one of the most consistent ones. I think they can raise their distribution."Travelzoo (TZOO): "That last quarter was not what I wanted to see. I'm saying don't buy. " Dover Corp (DOV): "That's a great industrial companies with a lot of great businesses. It's come down and I would buy some." BJ's Restaurants (BJRI): "You've got a real winner there. I want to pull the trigger." Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): "I've been in favor of this one. I'm endorsing it, but only for speculation." Starbucks (SBUX): "Oh man, great quarter. The stock has come down; that's a great stock with a great CEO." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV