Books-A-Million, Inc. (NASDAQ/NM:BAMM) will open a new store in Merrillville, Indiana at Westfield Southlake, in a spot formerly occupied by Borders. The Merrillville store, Books-A-Million’s 236 th nationwide and 6 th in Indiana, is tentatively scheduled to open in early fall.
“Westfield Southlake is happy to welcome Books-A-Million to our Shopping Center and know that our shoppers will enjoy their selection of books, electronics, accessories and more,” said Lisa DeVries, Marketing Director at Westfield Southlake.
The Merrillville Books-A-Million will include:
- NOOK – featuring NOOK The Simple Touch Reader and NOOKcolor. NOOK products are available for customers to see, hold and try the devices at special in-store displays.
- Kids-A-Million – featuring children’s books, learning resources, toys and games that appeal to children, parents, teachers and librarians.
- Faithpoint – featuring a generous selection of Bibles, Christian Living and Christian Fiction books.
- Electronic Accessories – featuring the hottest ear buds, headphones and iPhone, iPod and eReader accessories from Skullcandy, Sony, Incase and more.
Books-A-Million is one of the nation’s leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at www.booksamillion.com. The Company presently operates 231 stores in 23 states and the District of Columbia. The Company operates large superstores under the names Books-A-Million and Books & Co. and traditional bookstores operating under the names Bookland and Books-A-Million. The common stock of Books-A-Million, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BAMM. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.booksamillioninc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV