Books-A-Million, Inc. (NASDAQ/NM:BAMM) will open a new store in Merrillville, Indiana at Westfield Southlake, in a spot formerly occupied by Borders. The Merrillville store, Books-A-Million’s 236 th nationwide and 6 th in Indiana, is tentatively scheduled to open in early fall.
“Westfield Southlake is happy to welcome Books-A-Million to our Shopping Center and know that our shoppers will enjoy their selection of books, electronics, accessories and more,” said Lisa DeVries, Marketing Director at Westfield Southlake.
The Merrillville Books-A-Million will include:
- NOOK – featuring NOOK The Simple Touch Reader and NOOKcolor. NOOK products are available for customers to see, hold and try the devices at special in-store displays.
- Kids-A-Million – featuring children’s books, learning resources, toys and games that appeal to children, parents, teachers and librarians.
- Faithpoint – featuring a generous selection of Bibles, Christian Living and Christian Fiction books.
- Electronic Accessories – featuring the hottest ear buds, headphones and iPhone, iPod and eReader accessories from Skullcandy, Sony, Incase and more.
Books-A-Million is one of the nation’s leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at www.booksamillion.com. The Company presently operates 231 stores in 23 states and the District of Columbia. The Company operates large superstores under the names Books-A-Million and Books & Co. and traditional bookstores operating under the names Bookland and Books-A-Million. The common stock of Books-A-Million, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BAMM. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.booksamillioninc.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts