- Approved the sale of the neoprobe ® GDS gamma detection device business to Devicor Medical Products, Inc. for $30 million in upfront consideration plus an additional $20 million in potential royalties based on future sales milestones;
- Elected as Directors of the Company for the first time, Neoprobe President and CEO, Mark J. Pykett, V.M.D., Ph.D., Peter F. Drake, Ph.D. and Jess Emery Jones, M.D. for terms ending at the 2014 Annual Meeting (Drs. Drake and Jones had previously been appointed as Directors in March 2011);
- Approved an amendment to the Company’s Amended and Restated 2002 Stock Incentive Plan (the Plan) to increase the maximum number of shares under the Plan from 7 million shares to 10 million shares and to extend the term of the Plan through March 7, 2015;
- Approved an advisory vote, commonly known as "Say-on-Pay." The non-binding proposal gives stockholders the opportunity to endorse or not endorse executive pay programs and policies. Stockholders also voted that executive compensation should be voted on every three years; and,
- Ratified the appointment of BDO USA, LLP to act as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2011.
Neoprobe Announces 2011 Annual Meeting Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.