VANCOUVER, Aug. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (TSX: FVI / Lima Stock Exchange: FVI) is pleased to announce that a conference call to discuss the Company's second quarter 2011 financial results will be held today at 9:00 a.m. (PST) / 11:00 a.m. ( Lima time) / 12:00 p.m. (EST). Hosting the call will be Jorge Alberto Ganoza, President and CEO and Luis Dario Ganoza, Chief Financial Officer.
Shareholders, analysts, media and interested investors are invited to listen to the live conference call by logging onto the webcast at: http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=165559 or over the phone by dialing just prior to the starting time.
Conference call details
Date: Monday, August 15, 2011 Time: 9:00 a.m. (PST) / 11:00 a.m. ( Lima time) / 12:00 p.m. (EST) Dial in number (Toll Free): +1.877.407.8035 Dial in num ber (International): +1.201.689.8035Replay numb er (Toll Free): +1.877.660.6853 Replay number (International): +1.201.612.7415 Replay Passcodes (both are required for playback): Account #: 286 Conference I D #: 377314 Playback of the webcast will be available until November 16, 2011. Playback of the conference call will be available until 11:59 p.m. (EST) on August 29, 2011. In addition, the call will be archived in the Company's website. Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Fortuna is a growth oriented, silver and base metal producer focused on mining opportunities in Latin America. Our primary assets are the Caylloma silver mine in southern Peru and the San Jose silver-gold mine in Mexico. The Company is selectively pursuing additional acquisition opportunities. For more information, please visit our website at www.fortunasilver.com. ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV