NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Callaway Golf Company (NYSE:ELY) is tomorrow, August 16, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of one cent per share. At a price of $5.65 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.7%. The average volume for Callaway has been 751,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Callaway has a market cap of $353.5 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are down 31.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Callaway Golf Company, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and sells golf clubs and golf balls. The company's golf clubs include drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ELY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV