Black Hills Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BKH)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Black Hills Corporation (NYSE:BKH) is tomorrow, August 16, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 37 cents per share. At a price of $29.46 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.9%. The average volume for Black Hills has been 355,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Black Hills has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 3.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Black Hills Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a diversified energy company primarily in the United States. The company operates through six segments: Electric Utilities, Gas Utilities, Oil and Gas, Coal Mining, Energy Marketing, and Power Generation. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.4, below the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 18 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV