Baytex Energy Corp Stock Upgraded (BTE)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 223.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $33.03 million to $106.86 million.
- BTE's revenue growth trails the industry average of 39.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- BAYTEX ENERGY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, BAYTEX ENERGY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.54 versus $0.79 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for BAYTEX ENERGY CORP is rather high; currently it is at 56.20%. Regardless of BTE's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BTE's net profit margin of 37.40% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $146.20 million or 31.19% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, BAYTEX ENERGY CORP's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 35.47%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.