- Delinquent loans declined $16.5 million to $141.8 million from the prior quarter
- Nonperforming loans declined $6.8 million to $139.1 million from the prior quarter
- Nonperforming assets declined $6.0 million to $182.8 million from the prior quarter
- Home Savings’ Tier 1 leverage ratio decreased 4 basis points from the prior quarter to 8.40%, still exceeding its required regulatory threshold of 8.00%. Total Risk Based Capital increased 45 basis points from the prior quarter to 13.47%
- Tangible book value per share at June 30, 2011 was $5.90, up from $5.72 at March 31, 2011
United Community Financial Corp. Announces Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.