GFI Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (GFIG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for GFI Group (NYSE:GFIG) is Monday, August 15, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $4.43 as of 10:11 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.9%. The average volume for GFI Group has been 381,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. GFI Group has a market cap of $497.3 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. GFI Group Inc. provides wholesale brokerage, clearing, electronic execution, and trading support products for financial markets in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 37.3, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV