NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Duke Realty (NYSE:DRE) is Monday, August 15, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 17 cents per share. At a price of $10.94 as of 9:41 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.6%. The average volume for Duke has been 2.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Duke has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 13.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Duke Realty Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It offers leasing, property and asset management, development, construction, build-to-suit, and other tenant-related services. The company has a P/E ratio of 93.4, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 42.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about DRE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV