Correcting first table of release to include figures for Three Months Ended June 30, 2010.
The corrected release reads:
COMMAND SECURITY CORPORATION REPORTS RESULTS FOR FIRST QUARTER OF FISCAL 2012
Command Security Corporation (NYSE Amex: MOC) announced today its financial results for its first fiscal quarter of 2012 ended June 30, 2011.For the three months ended June 30, 2011, revenues decreased 4.0% to $34,785,603, compared with revenues of $36,236,168 in the same period of the prior year. Operating income for the three months ended June 30, 2011 decreased 48.0% to $476,861, compared with $917,709 in the same period of the prior year. Net income decreased 52.8% to $208,720, or $0.02 per basic and diluted share, compared with $442,175, or $0.04 per basic and diluted share in the same period of the prior year. The decrease in revenues for three months ended June 30, 2011, as compared with the corresponding period of the prior year was due primarily to the following events:
- The previously reported loss of a major domestic carrier’s aviation services business at six domestic airport locations during the latter half of fiscal 2011;
- The loss of a security services contract for a large Silicon Valley technology company; and
- Reductions in security services hours associated with a large banking and financial services organization.
- Increased revenues associated with an expansion of services provided under a contract with a major transportation company;
- A new aviation services contract with a municipal airport authority; and
- Expansion of services to new and existing security customers.
|COMMAND SECURITY CORPORATION|
|Three Months Ended|
|Provision for income taxes||200,000||385,000|
|Net income per common share|
|Weighted average number of common sharesoutstanding|
|Balance Sheet Highlights||June 30, 2011 (Unaudited)||March 31, 2011 (Audited)|
|Total current assets||27,254,067||30,034,507|
|Total current liabilities||14,821,733||18,069,361|
|Total liabilities and stockholders’ equity||$||34,568,878||$||37,542,059|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV