1. Rediff.com India (REDF) along with its subsidiaries is involved in business of providing online Internet based services, focusing on India and the global Indian community. Its operations are divided into India Online business and US Publishing business. At close last week, the stock surged 4.1%.
Indian internet companies have been faring considerably well in the past few months following favorable second quarter earnings. Rediff foresees strong growth in the long term with the National Broadband Plan to reach 160 million broadband connections by 2014. This is believes is a major step ahead in the proliferation of broadband in India and follows the recent launch of 3G services by private telecom operators in India.
Last week, Bedford assigned a neutral rating on the stock based on the companyâ¿¿s strong advertising revenues last month. Also, it added that the company announced rollout of a group deals service a Groupon-like service attracting users.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV