4. Braskem (BAK) is a producer of thermoplastic resins worldwide. Besides, it also produces ethylene, polyethylene and polypropylene in Brazil. Braskem operations consist of four production business units and one distribution business unit. The stock leaped 6.3% last week.
Emerging-Market ADRs Recover
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.