5. Yingli Green Energy (YGE) is a vertically integrated photovoltaic (PV) product manufacturer. Under its own brand name, the company modules, and designs, assembles, sells and installs PV systems. The stock leaped 6.7% last week.
During the last week, Yingli and U.S. Soccer announced its multi-year agreement that establishes Yingli Green as the first official renewable energy partner of U.S. Soccer and the U.S. Men's, Women's, and Youth National Teams through the end of 2014.
As per a Digitimes report, despite photovoltaic (PV) prices falling and countries continuing to trim subsidies for the expensive technology, solar producers in China are smart enough to make investments currently in order to push down the costs later. High efficiency PV manufacturers like Yingli, JA Solar Holdings and Renesola are seeking for capacity expansion at least through 2012.Of the 28 analysts covering the stock, 32% recommend a hold while the rest rate a buy on it. Analysts polled by Bloomberg project 43.8% upside to $9.13 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV