- Portamedic revenue totaled $26.8 million in the second quarter of 2011, a decline of approximately 11% compared to $30.1 million in the second quarter of 2010, primarily due to a 7% decline in paramedical exams completed during the quarter, along with a 3.5% decrease in revenue per exam.
- Heritage Labs revenue totaled $3.1 million for the second quarter of 2011, an increase of approximately 9% compared to the second quarter of 2010, primarily attributable to an increase in demand for lab kit assembly services, along with increased revenue per specimen tested.
- Hooper Holmes Services revenue totaled $5.5 million for the second quarter of 2011, basically flat in comparison to the comparable prior year period, as a result of increased demand for outsourced underwriting services, offset by reduced revenue in our tele-underwriting business.
- Health & Wellness revenue totaled $2.6 million for the second quarter of 2011, a 10% increase from the second quarter of 2010, primarily due to an increase in health screenings completed during the quarter.
Hooper Holmes Announces Second Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.