Roma Financial Corporation Stock Downgraded (ROMA)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 13.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- ROMA FINANCIAL CORP reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ROMA FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.17 versus $0.10 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.21 versus $0.17).
- The gross profit margin for ROMA FINANCIAL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 66.40%. Regardless of ROMA's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 6.90% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $1.66 million or 62.26% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income has decreased by 5.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $1.46 million to $1.39 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts