10 Brand Names Gone, But Not Forgotten
When was the last time anyone ever offered you a Chiclet?
For younger readers, Chiclets were these tiny, tiny pieces of gum, covered in a candy shell.
Now owned by Kraft (KFT), Chiclets are no longer easy to find in the U.S. But the rest of the world, in particular the Middle East, still gobbles up the tiny treats.Don't count Chiclets out just yet. Like so many candies, you can pretty much count on a return at some point, just like others snatched from the abyss to capitalize on nostalgia such as Pop Rocks and Wacky Packages. -- Written by Joe Mont in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joe Mont. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/josephmont. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV