LAWRENCEBURG, Ind., Aug. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- United Community Bancorp (the "Company") (Nasdaq: UCBA) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share, payable on or about August 31, 2011, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 22, 2011. United Community MHC, the Company's mutual holding company parent, will waive receipt of the dividend.
United Community Bancorp is the holding company of United Community Bank, headquartered in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. The Bank currently operates nine offices in Dearborn County and Ripley County, Indiana.
SOURCE United Community Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV