LAS VEGAS, Aug. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Gold Dynamics Corp. (the "Company") (OTCBB:GLDN) is pleased to announce that it will be arranging a non-brokered private placement (the "Private Placement") to raise aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of up to $200,000 by the issuance of up to 4 million common shares at a price of USD $0.05 per share. Shares will be issued pursuant to Regulation S of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended ("Regulation S").
The Company may pay a finder's fee in connection with the Private Placement equal to 8 percent of the amount raised from arm's length investors, in cash or common share of the Company at the option of the finder.
The net proceeds from the Private Placement will be used for general working capital purposes and to fund the exploration expenditures of the Santiago Gold Property.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of the securities in a jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.For a full account of Gold Dynamics Corp. corporate objectives and contact information, please visit the website at www.golddynamics.com ABOUT GOLD DYNAMICS CORP. Gold Dynamics Corp. is an emerging precious metals explorer focused on underexplored regions of the world that is seeking to grow shareholder value by building gold and silver mineral resources through systematic exploration. The Company has brought together a highly experienced board and management team consisting of capable professionals with significant development and mine management experience. Gold Dynamics Corp. seeks to identify, acquire, and develop deposits which have the potential to be world class and in an acceptable risk environment. Social responsibility and environmental stewardship are core values of the Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV