- Second quarter revenues were up 11.3% sequentially to a record $71.8 million from $64.5 million in first quarter 2011, and were up 10.6% from $64.9 million for the comparable quarter ended June 30, 2010. Revenues for the six month period ended June 30, 2011 totaled $136.3 million, compared to $125.1 million for the comparable period in 2010, an increase of 9.0%.
- Operating income in the second quarter of 2011 increased to $4.5 million compared to income of $364,000 in the first quarter of 2011. Operating income for the six month period ended June 30, 2011 was $4.9 million compared to income of $5.8 million for the comparable period in 2010.
- Net income attributable to common stockholders for the quarter ended June 30, 2011 was $1.8 million, or $0.12 per basic share, compared to income of $2.0 million, or $0.21 income per basic share, in the year-ago period. Net income attributable to common stockholders for the six month period ended June 30, 2011 was $1.3 million, or $0.10 per basic share, compared to income of $699,000, or $0.07 income per basic share, in the year-ago period.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, was $6.4 million for the second quarter of 2011, compared to $7.3 million for the same period in 2010, and up from $3.1 million in the first quarter of 2011. On a year-to-date basis, 2011 adjusted EBITDA was $9.5 million compared to $10.4 million in 2010.
- At the end of the second quarter, Multiband’s three year backlog totaled $875 million. Backlog consists of future services we expect to complete based on the continuation of current revenue levels under our master service agreements and recurring revenue within our MDU segment.
Multiband Announces Record 2011 Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.