- Quarterly net income of $77,000, compared to $15,000 in the same period in 2010. Contributing to the increase were increases in net interest income and reductions in noninterest expense and income tax expense. Offsetting the overall increase in net income was an increase in provision for loan losses and a decrease in noninterest income.
- Quarterly net loss available to common shareholders of $86,000, compared to $167,000 in the same period in 2010.
- Allowance for loan losses of 1.78% of total loans as of June 30, 2011, compared to 1.71% as of December 31, 2010.
- Net interest income of $3.5 million, up 8.5% from $3.2 million for the same period in 2010. The Company’s net interest margin increased to 4.28%, up from 4.04% in the same period in 2010.
- Noninterest income of $1.1 million, up 11.9% from $1.0 million for the same period in 2010. A primary factor contributing to the increase in noninterest income was a gain on sale of securities in the three months ended June 30, 2011 of $257,000. There were no gains on securities during the same period in 2010. Excluding the gain on sale of securities in 2011, noninterest income decreased 13.4% from 2010 to 2011.
- Noninterest expense of $3.3 million, down 4.2% from noninterest expense of $3.5 million for the same period in 2010.
- Total loans decreased 1.4% to $252.8 million from December 31, 2010 to June 30, 2011.
- Noninterest bearing deposits increased 15.6% to $31.0 million from December 31, 2010 to June 30, 2011.
Oak Ridge Financial Services Announces Second Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.