ATLANTA, Aug. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Gray Television, Inc. ("Gray," "we," "us" or "our") (NYSE: GTN and GTN.A) announced that on August 11, 2011 it completed the repurchase of 32.56 shares of its Series D perpetual preferred stock in a private transaction. These shares were repurchased at their liquidation value of $100,000 per share, plus accrued dividends of $1.5 million. The total cost of this transaction of $4.8 million was funded from cash balances on hand. After giving effect to this transaction, 360.5 shares of our Series D perpetual preferred stock remain outstanding.
Gray Television, Inc.
Gray Television, Inc. is a television broadcast company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Gray currently operates 36 television stations serving 30 markets. We broadcast a primary channel from each of our stations and also operate at least one digital second channel from the majority of our stations. Each of our primary channels are affiliated with either CBS (17 channels), NBC (10 channels), ABC (8 channels) or FOX (1 channel). In addition, we currently operate 40 digital second channels that are affiliated with either ABC (1 channel), FOX (4 channels), CW (8 channels), MyNetworkTV (18 channels), Universal Sports Network (2 channels) and The Country Network (1 channel) or are operated as local news/weather channels (6 channels).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV