China Lodging Group Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (HTHT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- China Lodging Group (Nasdaq:HTHT) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $14.85, below its previous 52-week low of $15.21 with 87,068 shares traded as of 10:08 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 188,200 shares over the past 30 days. China Lodging Group has a market cap of $994.8 million and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are down 27.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. China Lodging Group, Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops, operates, and manages a chain of hotels in the People's Republic of China. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.5, above the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 17.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HTHT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV