Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ASX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (NYSE:ASX) is tomorrow, August 12, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 7 cents per share. At a price of $5.21 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%. The average volume for Advanced Semiconductor Engineering has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Advanced Semiconductor Engineering has a market cap of $5.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 12.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides semiconductor packaging and testing services for semiconductor companies. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.4, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV