- Executed strategic agreements with the American Red Cross and the Blood Group Alliance, Inc. to provide blood collection services to support future clinical development of Tovaxin. In combination, the two groups provide Opexa with access to over 90% of the blood procurement centers in the United States;
- Met with Health Canada’s Biologics and Genetics Therapies Directorate as part of the process to secure approval for Opexa to conduct a portion of future clinical development in Canada;
- Initiated the design and development of a proprietary Web-based system to manage patient and product flow throughout future clinical studies;
- Presented Tovaxin data at the 2011 American Academy of Neurology Meeting; and
- Continued work on operational and clinical plans for a pivotal trial in Relapsing Remitting MS (RRMS) as well as evaluating clinical development opportunities in Secondary Progressive MS (SPMS).
Opexa Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results And Provides Corporate Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.