Crexendo does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or any other occurrence.
I’d now like to turn the call back to Steve. Steve?
Thank you, Jeff. As all of you are aware, I’m sure we made a decision in the first part of July to change the way we sell our StoresOnline products to our SOHO customers, our entrepreneurs, and individuals. We are aggressively pursuing sales through online marketing, inside sales and affiliates. We have however discontinued seminar sales. We think this will be a better way to reach those customers and we also think that it will reduce our expenses tremendously.In addition, we beefed up our customer service towards those customers so that we can even help them more in the future. Rather than going through all the numbers at this time, I just want to state that as a result of the sales from the previous quarter probably aren’t that meaningful, what’s more meaningful is the amount of cash on our balance sheet which is nearly $12 million and the net receivables which are fully reserved in approximately $24 million to $25 million. Going forward, of course the important things are the number of sales people that we have the sales through our Crexendo, which would be our Crexendo Business Services and Web Services as well as Crexendo Telecom and of course the number of customers that we have in our StoresOnline division. At this point what I’m going to do is, turn the meeting over to John Erickson to go over all of the granularity and the individual information. John Erickson Thank you, Steve. Steve Mihaylo You bet. John Erickson In order to provide you more clarity on what to expect from our operations in coming quarters as a result of our decision to suspend seminar operations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV