Open Text (OTEX)
Q4 2011 Earnings Call
August 10, 2011 5:00 pm ET
ExecutivesPaul McFeeters - Chief Financial Officer John Shackleton - Chief Executive Officer, President and Director Greg Secord - Vice-President of Investor Relations Analysts Brian Freed - Wunderlich Securities Inc. Sera Kim - GMP Securities L.P. Paul Steep - Scotia Capital Inc. Mike Abramsky - RBC Capital Markets, LLC Richard Tse - Cormark Securities Inc. James Wood - Susquehanna Financial Group, LLLP Stephanie Price Gabriel Leung - Paradigm Capital, Inc. Scott Penner - TD Newcrest Capital Inc. Steven Li - Raymond James Ltd. Eyal Ofir - Canaccord Genuity Chris Thompson Tom Liston - Versant Partners Inc. Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by OTEX
» Open Text's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Open Text's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Open Text CEO Discusses F1Q2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV