Hover also continued its momentum this quarter. New transactions which include new domains, transfers in and email accounts increase 90% over sorry 96% over Q2 of last year and 8% over Q1 of this year. The number of transfers in for Q2 through more than 5.5 times over the same period last year underscoring Hover’s value proposition as a simple no hassle domain registration management tool and email service. In fact transfers in are driving approximately half of the growth in new transaction. In addition, transfer in continue to steadily outpace transfers out at a pace of over three to one. Renewal rates also remain strong. All of this contributed to a 15% year-over-year increase in Hover revenue and I would remain you that the underlying performance in this business is somewhat massed by the deferral of revenue.
On our last call, Elliot talked about the impending launch of our new control panel for Hover, during the quarter we completed the migration of all customers to these new domain email management tools. The new control panel further strengthens Hover’s value to customers and the initial feedback from it’s been excellent. YummyNames our domain portfolio group, saw increased sales of individual domain names contribute to another solid quarter note that while we brought consistency to YummyNames on annual basis, there is still some from quarter-to-quarter. Sales of domains, the reclassify as brandable or gem names through 7% from q2 of last year. The average selling price remain healthy during the quarters and we had a number of individual name sales priced in the five figure range.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV