Our strategies working and our plan, our plan as it was last year and as it today is to continue to out perform the market. And we’re very pleased that you took time out of your busy schedule to be here today and it is our intention that we’re going to spend the rest of today reviewing that plan with you.
So now let’s moves to the agenda if we could and take look at the binders that are in front of you, you’ll see a detailed agenda. We’re going to walk through that, we’ve going a break plan mid-afternoon 15, 20 minute break. We do have an awful lot of materials to get through. As Dan said you got a hard copy in front and you have a soft copy on your memory sticks.
On the inside front cover of the binder I’d highlight for you a brochure that outlines one WESCO. What it means and it’s really from the lens or the eyes of the customer. So it represents the qualities and attributes of WESCO and it’s really our customer value proposition. So I’d encourage you to take some time and go through that at your leisure. In the back hand side cover, is what we call our one WESCO, our LEAN value creation solution. And these are the solutions that we take the customers, either the comprehensive array of supply chain solution that we offer to each of our customers. And this has proven to be a distinct competitive advantage for us versus our competition.
Outlined on this page is the agenda. I am going to start out by giving an update on our strategic plan and progress and talk about our business priorities and then I am going to give unlike last year give a kind of longer-term outlook of what our vision is and what our excellent value creation opportunity is for WESCO. I will then hand it to Steve Van Oss. Steve is going to spend some time going through our investments and our execution plan for our eight growth engines.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV