NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Mistras Group rose 9.7 percent to $17.69.
Navios Maritime rose 9.4 percent to $14.14.
Sprott Physical Silver Trust rose 9.3 percent to $18.40.First Majestic Silver Corp. rose 8.6 percent to $21.31. Adecoagro SA rose 8.4 percent to $9.94. Endeavour Silver Corp. rose 7.7 percent to $9.84. Guggenheim Enhanced Equity Income Fund rose 6.9 percent to $8.56. RPC Inc. rose 5.5 percent to $22.70. Tortoise Pw & Engy rose 5.4 percent to $22.82. Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 5.3 percent to $5.15.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV