Acme United Corporation (NYSE AMEX:ACU) announced today that its board of directors has approved a 17% increase to its quarterly dividend to 7 cents per share on its outstanding common stock. The next dividend is payable on October 24, 2011 to stockholders of record on the close of business on October 3, 2011.
Walter C. Johnsen, Chairman and CEO said , “This is the sixth dividend increase since 2004. The Company continues to make good business progress and we are delighted to provide this additional return to shareholders. The Company’s balance sheet is strong and we are confident in the business.”
ACME UNITED CORPORATION is a leading worldwide supplier of innovative cutting, measuring and safety products to the school, home, office, hardware and industrial markets. Its leading brands include Westcott®, Clauss®, Camillus®, Physicians Care ® and Pac Kit®.
Forward-looking statements in this report, including without limitation, statements related to the Company’s plans, strategies, objectives, expectations, intentions and adequacy of resources, are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties including without limitation the following: (i) the Company’s plans, strategies, objectives, expectations and intentions are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the Company; (ii) the Company’s plans and results of operations will be affected by the Company’s ability to manage its growth, and (iii) other risks and uncertainties indicated from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV