TUCSON, Ariz., Aug. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire / -- Applied Energetics, Inc., (NASDAQ: AERG), today announced that its 2011 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Monday, October 3, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. local time at its corporate offices at 3590 East Columbia Street, Tucson, Arizona. The record date for those eligible to receive notice of and to vote at the annual meeting of stockholders is August 11, 2011. Further details regarding the meeting will be included in the 2011 annual meeting proxy statement which Applied Energetics expects to mail to stockholders of record on or about August 15, 2011.
About Applied Energetics, Inc.
Applied Energetics develops and manufactures applied energy systems for military and commercial applications. Through our efforts in developing our core technology, Laser Guided Energy ("LGE"), we have gained expertise and proprietary knowledge in high performance lasers, high-voltage electronics, advanced dynamic optics and atmospheric and plasma interactions. We apply these technologies to deliver innovative solutions to urgent military requirements, including neutralizing improvised explosive devices ("IEDs") and other high priority missions of U.S. and allied military forces. We have developed an effective and robust counter-IED ("C-IED") technology as a result of our research and development. Additionally, we develop and manufacture high voltage and ultra-short pulse ("USP") laser products for government and commercial customers for a range of applications.
For more information about Applied Energetics, please visit www.appliedenergetics.com.SOURCE Applied Energetics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV