Koppers Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (KOP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Koppers Holdings (NYSE:KOP) is tomorrow, August 11, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $29.29 as of 10:13 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%. The average volume for Koppers has been 117,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Koppers has a market cap of $599.5 million and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are down 15.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Koppers Holdings Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides carbon compounds and commercial wood treatment products to aluminum, railroad, specialty chemical, utility, rubber, concrete, and steel industries. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.2, below the average chemicals industry P/E ratio of 13.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV