SCP Pool Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (POOL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for SCP Pool (Nasdaq:POOL) is tomorrow, August 11, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 14 cents per share. At a price of $24.07 as of 10:12 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.5%. The average volume for SCP Pool has been 294,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. SCP Pool has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Pool Corporation operates as a wholesale distributor of swimming pool supplies, equipment, and related leisure products in North America and Europe. The company offers approximately 100,000 national brand and Pool Corporation branded products. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.3, above the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio of 16.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV