ADVENTRX Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ANX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals (AMEX:ANX) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $1.04, below its previous 52-week low of $1.73 with 1.5 million shares traded as of 9:38 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.1 million shares over the past 30 days. ADVENTRX has a market cap of $55.3 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are down 19.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc., specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on acquiring, developing, and commercializing proprietary product candidates. Its lead products include Exelbine or ANX-530, an emulsion formulation of the chemotherapy drug vinorelbine.
- Practice your ANX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV