NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE:AIT) is tomorrow, August 11, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 19 cents per share. At a price of $26.86 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.9%. The average volume for Applied Industrial has been 295,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Applied Industrial has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. Shares are down 17% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. distributes industrial supply products for maintenance, repair, and operational needs in the government and commercial sectors in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.7, equal to the average wholesale industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about AIT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV