Dialogic Inc. (NASDAQ:DLGC), a leading provider of communications technologies that power advanced networks, today announced second quarter financial results for the period ending June 30, 2011.
“This quarter we achieved the highest quarterly revenue in our company’s history,” said Nick Jensen, Dialogic’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We saw strong demand for our NextGen products including our newest Bandwidth Optimization, Video and Infrastructure products in the world’s fastest growing mobile networks markets, specifically in the BRIC countries and the MEA region. These NextGen products made up 69% of second quarter non-GAAP revenues, a record level versus 61% in the first quarter of 2011. In the second quarter, we also recognized our first revenue on our new Mobile Backhaul products. We anticipate that revenues for the Mobile Backhaul and Video products will grow significantly in future quarters as mobile operators expand network capacity to address the demand for data services.”
On a GAAP basis, Dialogic achieved the following financial results for the second quarter 2011 as compared to the results of the first quarter of 2011:
- Revenue of $55.8 million, as compared to $44.9 million
- Gross Margin of 59% as compared to 57%
- Operating Expense of $38.2 million, as compared to $42.6 million
- Net Loss attributable to common shareholders of $11.3 million or $0.36 per share, as compared to $21.3 million or $0.68 per share
- Revenue of $58.7 million, as compared to $45.9 million
- Gross Margin of 62%, as compared to 63%
- Operating Expenses of $33.4 million, as compared to $35.0 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $3.1 million, as compared to $(6.1) million
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV