Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. Stock Downgraded (ROIC)
- ROIC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 282.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ROIC's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.17 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVTS CP underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVTS CP is currently extremely low, coming in at 14.50%. Despite the low profit margin, it has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ROIC's net profit margin of 5.70% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.