Golden Minerals Co Stock Downgraded (AUMN)
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 126.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$7.04 million to -$15.93 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$13.58 million or 252.92% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Metals & Mining industry and the overall market, GOLDEN MINERALS CO's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- AUMN, with its very weak revenue results, has greatly underperformed against the industry average of 50.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues plummeted by 98.2%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- GOLDEN MINERALS CO has improved earnings per share by 31.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GOLDEN MINERALS CO swung to a loss, reporting -$4.05 versus $74.75 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$1.06 versus -$4.05).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.