Valhi Incorporated Stock Upgraded (VHI)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 21.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 37.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- VALHI INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, VALHI INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.42 versus -$0.30 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income increased by 1064.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.50 million to $52.40 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 985.18% to $58.60 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, VALHI INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 31.59%.
- 37.90% is the gross profit margin for VALHI INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.10% trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts