Dril-Quip Inc. Stock Downgraded (DRQ)
- DRQ's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.19, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 43.70% is the gross profit margin for DRIL-QUIP INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of DRQ's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, DRQ's net profit margin of 16.20% compares favorably to the industry average.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 47.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.5%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Energy Equipment & Services industry and the overall market, DRIL-QUIP INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$5.13 million or 124.62% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.