SAO PAULO, Aug. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo - SABESP (BM&FBovespa: SBSP3; NYSE: SBS), one of the largest water and sewage service providers in the world based on the number of customers, pursuant to CVM Rule 358, as of January 3, 2002, and amendments, publicly announces to its shareholders and the market in general that on August 09, 2011, the Sao Paulo State Sanitation and Energy Regulatory Agency (ARSESP) authorized the tariff readjustment index of six point eight three percent (6.83%) to be applied on a linear basis to all categories of water and sewage consumers as of September 09, 2011.
The aforementioned readjustment is not applicable to the municipalities of Sao Bernardo do Campo, Lins and Magda which are governed by different rules.
Upon the readjustment effectiveness, tariff charts will be available on Sabesp website, www.sabesp.com.br, and at all the Company's customer service offices.
For further information, please contact:Mario Arruda Sampaio Phone: (55 11) 3388-8664 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Angela Beatriz Airoldi Phone: (55 11) 3388-8793 E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo - SABESP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV