Updated with corrected FDA approval decision date for Roche's melanoma drug Zelboraf. It's Oct. 28, 2011, not Nov. 11, 2011, as previously reported.
BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- The 2011 FDA drug approval calendar has been updated and extended through the first quarter of 2012.
For easier reference, this regulatory calendar is organized in chronological order based on the drug approval decision date. Information on pending FDA advisory panels is also included.
Drug/indication: Eyelea (VEGF Trap-Eye) for wet age-related macular degeneration
Approval decision date: Aug. 19, 2011
An FDA advisory panel in June voted to recommend Eyelea's approval.
Drug/indication: Provenge for prostate cancer (Atlanta manufacturing expansion)
Approval decision date: Aug. 28, 2011
Drug/indication: Zelrix, a skin patch for migraines.
Approval decision date: Aug. 29, 2011 Seattle Genetics (SGEN)
Drug/indication: Adcetris for Hodgkin's lymphoma and anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL)
Approval decision date: Aug. 30, 2011
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV