- On April 1, 2011, the Company closed on the acquisition of the Grand Victoria Casino and Resort located in Rising Sun, Indiana. For the second quarter 2011, the Company recorded revenue of $23.2 million and EBITDA of $3.2 million at the property.
- Management fees for Gaming Entertainment (Michigan), LLC (“GEM”), a 50%-owned joint venture that manages FireKeepers Casino, were $5.9 million in the second quarter of 2011, compared to management fees of $6.0 million for second quarter 2010.
- EBITDA as defined below, and other items for the second quarter of 2011 was $6.0 million versus $3.1 million in the prior-year period.
- As of June 30, 2011, Full House Resorts had $11.5 million in cash, $31.4 million in outstanding debt (inclusive of swap agreement liability) and approximately $4.8 million of availability on its revolving credit facility.
- In May, subject to approval of the National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC), the Company entered into a three-year management agreement with the Pueblo of Pojoaque for the operations of the Buffalo Thunder Casino and Resort in Santa Fe, New Mexico along with the Pueblo’s Cities of Gold and Sports Bar casino facilities. The Company will receive a base management fee of $100,000 per month plus a success fee based on achieving certain financial targets and expects to incur only minimal incremental operating costs related to the contract. The approval of the NIGC is expected in the third quarter.
- In June, the Company entered into a five-year lease agreement with Hyatt Equities L.L.C. for the Grand Lodge Casino at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nevada on the north shore of Lake Tahoe. In addition, the Company entered in an agreement with HCC Corp., an affiliate of HGMI Gaming Inc., to acquire the operating assets and certain liabilities related to the Grand Lodge Casino for approximately $0.6 million, exclusive of operating cash and working capital. The Grand Lodge Casino features approximately 260 slot machines, 25 table games and a sports book, and is integrated into Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino and had prior annual revenue of approximately $12.5 million. These agreements are conditioned on approval by the Nevada Gaming Control Board and Nevada Gaming Commission which is expected by the end of August.
Full House Resorts Announces Three And Six Months Results For The Period Ended June 30, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.