- Total restaurant sales increased 3.5% to $24.0 million from $23.2 million in the second quarter of 2010
- Total restaurant sales increased 3.7% to $47.1 million from $45.5 million for the first half of 2010
- Guest counts increased 4.1% compared to the second quarter of 2010
- Company-wide EBITDA at $2.0 million for the second quarter 2011 represented an increase of $168,000 compared to second quarter 2010
- Restaurant-level Income Before Occupancy (“IBO”) at $5.8 million in the second quarter of 2011 represented an increase of $111,000 over the second quarter of 2010
- Restaurant-level IBO at $11.3 million in the first half of 2011 represented an increase of $389,000 over the first half of 2010
- Net loss decreased $155,000 in the second quarter of 2011 compared to the second quarter of 2010
- New additions to our management team are on board and working effectively with the existing Granite City team
Granite City Reports Increase In Revenue In Second Quarter 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.